Pirates of the Chocolaty Caribbean Contest
We’re so excited to partner with the team at Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures to create a special limited-edition flavor and contest in celebration of the latest installment of Disney’s new Pirates of the Caribbean film, Dead Men Tell No Tales!
Starting Monday 5/15 through Sunday 5/21 we’ll be debuting our special Pirate-inspired flavor: Pirates of the Chocolaty Caribbean! Plus, we’re giving customers the chance to win some great prizes. This special ice cream and contest is only available at our West Hollywood shop in Los Angeles for one week, so stop by for the chance to win while you still can!
- Get a scoop of “Pirates of the Chocolaty Caribbean” at our West Hollywood shop between May 15th and May 21st
- Snap a photo of the flavor
- Post the photo on Instagram
- Tag @saltandstraw and use #ScoopthePlank for a chance to win
“Pirates of the Chocolaty Caribbean” captures the sweetness and spice of rum and toasted sugar flavor of the island spirit by infusing a caramel ice cream with cinnamon, allspice, orange peel, cloves, cardamom, nutmeg, and star anise. The real magic of this caramel spiced rum ice cream is the one-of-a-kind chocolate inside—single-origin chocolate from Trinidad, sourced locally from Bar Au Chocolat, studded with pop rocks that go off like pirate cannons between your teeth. Dig into the true flavor of the Caribbean in every scoop!
Prizes (3 winners):
- Two Top Prize Packs including 2 advanced screening tickets to Disney’s Dead Men Tell No Tales
- One Runner Up Prize Pack includes an AMC gift card for 2 tickets to see the Dead Men Tell No Tales after it opens in theaters on May 26th
- Runner Up Prize Pack will be available for pick-up at our West Hollywood shop
- Winners of the advanced screening tickets will be put on the will call list for the day of the screenings. Advanced screenings times for the film are as follows and winners will need to select the screening time of their choosing in advance:
- Monday May 22nd, AMC Burbank 16, 7:30pm
- Tuesday May 23rd, AMC Orange 30, 7:30pm